08 June 2009

LALALA Bungan Sayang

Last Sunday went for private vocal training with Ms Khor, Sorry did I say vocal, more like stomach inflammation. LOL...
Miyavi had his new company J-Glam,
http://www.j-glam.net/ Wish him well. At least he faced it head front I am proud of you :)
Came back from CAP camp, Love ALL OF YOU
- Kenyi
- Kaining
- Kelly (Hot MAMA)
- Lakshini
-Gideon (Cold JOKER)
- Alethia (Pee BOIZ inventer)
There are too many, but I want to thank all of you >.<
- ADAM (RI boy), my partner in the art workshop, change my perception of RI boys. Had the installation with me, may display it in my school so check it out.
Feeling home slightly more wonderful. Installed speakers in my room, 24 hours BOOM BOOM POW. Grades are beyond imgination... I mean negatively. Hopefully would be the worst in my studying years haha.
Got a couple of news from Angie, in Kyuushu, well if you see this post please for god sake tag. Angie has just discuss with her family and decided to stay in Chiba and work as a magazine editorial post?? something like this. Had not chat with Frenchy NOno for a long time.

Well a bit more about myself... camps and more, TO THE SL CAMP NEXT.Haiz sweat, thirst and vigor...

Oh did i tell you I am president of choir??... NO? YES?... Well now you know. Hope to strive Choir forward, never look back, never think back, Art is not art without your heart...(learn from CAP)
Guys if there is anytime you feel down send me a comment or tag me, I could... you know talk you out, or chat about it okies:)

No comments: